It’s November! That means everyone is gearing up for holiday shopping! What better way check off the shopping list for the sweet little girl in your family than from the comfort of your own home?
We also have a great gift guide for little boys here on Share it Sister, if you’re needing ideas for boys ages 4-6!
With the help of my 3 (almost 4 year old) little girl, we put together the ultimate toy gift guide for this 2018 Holiday season!
I took the leg work out of it for you and picked items with at least 4.5 stars and above, because I’m a review freak! I like to thoroughly read all of the reviews to make sure it’s a legit item before purchase.
*This post contains affiliate links. Meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click to make a purchase on this post.*
How cool is this kid friendly camera for the budding little photographer? The Camera Pix also has a video recorder, voice recorder and 4 built-in games!
Blayne picked this out, but I had to explain to her what it was (lol)! She’s only worn an original wristwatch where the hands move. This digital watch would be a great gift for your loved one that falls into the 5 year old age range! Take pictures, videos, play games, tell time and more!
OKAY! What little girl doesn’t LOVE playing dress-up and putting on make-up? I picked this one out for the Mom’s that don’t want a mess, all while letting your little girl “play” in makeup!
- Set comes with Pink and Purple Nail polish. Silver and Pink Glitter Eye Shadow. Pink blush compact. Red Lipstick (goes up and down like real lip stick).
Blayne got this set for her 3rd birthday and what a HIT! She still plays with this almost every day and I have to say, even her older cousins and friends play with this when they come over, too. She loves that the play set looks just like my appliances in the kitchen.
- Set includes coffee maker, mixer and realistic toaster
If your little girl is anything like mine, she’s obsessed with ballerina’s and princesses. This is the perfect set for the little princess in your life!
- Includes a storybook about a little girl who is learning ballet, a ballerina toy doll wearing a princess tiara, and a matching child size tiara.
I believe she only picked this out because; 1-LOVES Elsa 2-likes that this is a LEGO set of her own. She’s always wanting to play with her brother’s LEGO sets.
- Build your own Ice Castle, with two levels, a slide, treasure chest, snowball catapult and a rotating fountain!
- Includes two mini-dolls, Anna and Elsa from Disney’s Frozen, plus polar bear cub figure
Every year my little girl gets jewelry! What better way to keep it organized than with a new jewelry box?!
Great game for younger children who are still learning to take turns and just beginning to recognize numbers (the spinner stays in the single digits)!
This will occupy little girls for hours! How fun!
- Includes 4 cutters to create circle, square, star and heart-shaped Play-Doh cookies, roller, 2-piece extruder, 4 cutters, spatula and 5 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
Perfect for the little horse lover! I could see this providing hours of pretend play. When reading the reviews, I gathered that this set is definitely larger than what it seems!
- Includes doll, outfit, stethoscope, thermometer, bandage, tissue, juice box, brush, and instructions. Requires 3 “AA” batteries. Demo batteries included.
Last, but not least! THIS! If we have nice weather, we are outside playing on ride-on toys and bikes!! Blayne chose this because of the light-up feature! This is a great ride-on toy that still makes them use their muscles! Reviews are great, too!
- Kick scooter for girls,1 year limited warranty; perfect for kids ages 2-5 years with maximum weight of 80 lbs;
- The mini scooter with lite-up wheels; fire up the pulsating multi-color lights; bring high flash-light in the dark.
Happy holiday shopping!